Financial planning is the process of achieving all life goals. A right financial plan offers complete solution for financial freedom based on your cash flows, life goals, assets and investments. Build your investment plan for major life events like retirement, children education, children marriage and wealth creation. Financial Planning also include reviewing your existing mutual fund portfolio and aligning it with your needs. There will be a dedicated Financial Planner to guide you and conduct regular reviews with you to keep track of your financial plan.
Get your financial plan
Plan for Financial Goals
Evaluate, plan and achieve your financial goals with our calculators for Retirement, Children education and Wealth creation. The best way to secure your future is to have an investment plan for your financial goals. Invest in well researched mutual funds with a complete solution for your short term and long term goals based on an advanced algorithm developed by our team at MyWealthGrowth. It surely is the easiest way to take care of future financial needs.
Right Asset Allocation
The ideal Asset allocation should be based on your risk profile, investment plan and strategy for your financial goals. Depending on the time horizon of your goals and your risk appetite, our investment plan will recommend the right allocation across Equity, Debt and other asset classes. The best asset allocation method is to:
Get Asset Allocation
- Define your financial goals
- Know your risk profile with the help of our Risk Profiler
- Find the best mutual funds that fit your risk profile
- Have a long term outlook. Don't panic if the stock market rises or crashes
- Regularly review our portfolio with the help of an expert.
A right insurance plan is equally important in overall financial planning. Insurance protects you and your family from financial loss in case of any uncertain event. Insurance planning it is not just about buying insurance, it is evaluating how much insurance cover you should have along with right kind of insurance. Use our Insurance calculator to calculate your life insurance cover and opt for the right term insurance. Similarly, you should consider having health insurance policy for your family. This will help you to take care of your family without compromising on medical treatment.
We are offering following type of insurance:
Get right insurance cover
- Life Insurance: Life Insurance should be based on your present and expected growth in income. It is to replace the earning capacity in case the bread winner is not around. Best kind of life insurance to secure your life is Term Insurance. Know more on life insurance.
- Health Insurance: Health Insurance should be based on age of family members, medical history of family and residential city. Most of the families prefer Family floater health insurance policy to secure entire family as it is economical and also covers all family members. Know more on health insurance.
- General Insurance: For Car Insurance, Bike Insurance, Home Insurance the cover should be need based. It can help you reduce the loss caused by any damage to these valuable assets. Know more on general insurance.
Best Mutual Funds
Your quest for the best mutual funds to invest in, is over with MyWealthGrowth! We have carefully curated this list of top rated funds based on deep research and analysis by our experienced team.
You can analyse and invest in the best mutual funds in equity, debt, hybrid and gold categories . This is not only merely a list of the best performing funds, but also these funds have a consistent track record across market cycles. It is the easiest way to build your mutual fund portfolio by investing in the best mutual funds that our industry has to offer.
Find best mutual fund
Best SIP Funds
SIPs are the most effective way for creating wealth in the long term. Invest in the best mutual funds for SIP regularly to achieve your financial goals.The top SIP funds are selected on the basis of long term performance and portfolio related parameters. This filtered list offers selected funds to invest through SIPs across all equity funds.
Get best fund for SIP
Best Tax Saver Funds
Invest in the best Tax Saving funds to save tax and create wealth in long term. Equity Linked Saving Scheme (ELSS) is one of the most preferred tax saving investment option. By investing in ELSS, you can save tax under section 80C and these funds have a lock-in period for three years. Many investors prefer to do SIP in ELSS for their tax saving.
Find best tax saver funds
Mutual Fund Screener
Analyze, compare and invest in mutual funds based on your comfort with the help of our mutual fund research tool. This tool allows you to search for funds based in their Rank, AMCs like HDFC, ICICI Prudential, UTI, SBI, Axis, etc., fund category, vintage and AuM. You can view the complete portfolio details of the fund along with information on the fund managers and expense ratio. The fund details page also offer fund performance comparison with peer funds in the same category for better decision making.
Find out how we pick best mutual funds
Equity Funds are mutual funds that invest predominantly in stocks that are listed on Stock Exchanges like the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) or the National Stock Exchange (NSE) in India as well as Global stock exchanges like the Dow Jones, London Stock Exchange or LSE etc. These mutual funds are actively or passively managed. Equity Funds can also be divided as per Market Capitalisation, i.e. Large Cap, Midcap, Small or Micro Cap Funds. Another popular equity mutual funds are Index Funds and Sectoral / Thematic Mutual Funds.
Get best equity fund in equity category
- Ideal for building wealth over the long term
- Asset class with the highest potential gains, therefore come with the highest risk
- Large Cap funds invest in well-established companies known as Blue-chip. The aim of the fund is to generate steady capital appreciation and less volatility
- Large and Midcap funds invest in blue-chip and medium-sized companies. These funds have potential to generate higher return with additional risk of midcap companies
- Midcap funds invest in medium-sized companies that has potential to grow faster. These funds are ideal for high-risk investors because of the volatility during tough market conditions
- Multicap funds invest across large, mid and small sized companies. It covers overall potential of stock market as it has the flexibility to invest across market capitalization depending on opportunities
- Index funds are passively managed funds that mimic their benchmark. The investment in these funds is done in companies as per the weightage in benchmark like Nifty 50, BSE Sensex, etc.
Debt funds are funds that invest in fixed income instruments, such as Money Market Instruments, Corporate Bonds, Government Bonds, etc. Debt funds are considered to be safer compared to equity investments. Debt funds are ideal for investors who prefer regular income, but do not like to take much risk. The risk on debt fund increases as the maturity of instrument increases, hence lower the maturity period lesser the risk on that debt investment. Quality of portfolio also matters a lot in debt fund as this reduced credit risk i.e. risk of default.
Best mutual fund in debt category
- Ideal for those who are risk averse and need liquidity quickly
- Debt funds are funds that invest predominantly in fixed income instruments
- Debt funds are less volatile, therefore they are less risky than equity funds.
Some of the most invested debt funds are;
- Liquid Fund
- Low Duration Fund
- Banking and PSU Fund
- Corporate Bond Fund
- Dynamic Bond Fund
Hybrid funds, mostly known as Balanced Funds, invest in two or more asset classes so that you can avail the benefit of all asset classes. There are various types of hybrid funds in the Indian mutual fund industry. The most popular kind of Hybrid Funds are the ones that invest in Equity and Debt. There are funds that also invest in Gold along with Equity and Debt. Hybrid funds are classified as Conservative, Aggressive and Asset allocation funds.
Best mutual fund in hybrid category
- Ideally preferred by investors who would like to take limited risk on their investment
- Since Hybrid funds are a mix of two or more asset classes - they are not as risky as equity funds, neither are they as safe as Debt funds.
- Conservative Hybrid Funds invest in a blend of Debt and Equity. Minimum 75% of allocation in these funds is in Debt instruments. It is a good option for investors who wish to take very limited risk.
- Aggressive Hybrid Funds can have up to 80% in equity depending on market conditions. These funds have the highest risk among all hybrid funds.
- Asset Allocation Funds invest dynamically in equity and debt depending on the fund manager's view on economy, interest rate cycles, etc.
The shine of gold has always held us Indians in thrall, either as ornaments or jewelry or as investment instrument. India has always been among top consumer of gold in the world. Gold funds are mutual funds which invest in physical gold and usually available in the form of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) or Gold Savings Fund. Gold funds offer a convenient way to invest in gold without incurring high storage costs and being free of the fear of theft associated with directly owning physical gold.
Invest in gold through best fund
- Ideal for those who like to diversify their investments across asset classes
- Gold is considered to be negatively correlated to equities (when equities go up gold goes down and vice versa) but given the limited supply and uncertain demand - gold prices can be volatile sometimes
- Investing through SIP in Gold Savings fund is one of the best way to invest in gold